Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our trip is fast approaching!


In two weeks and five days we will pull out of our driveway and make our way to SD. As some of you know (I being crazy) have spent some time installing a security camera system to watch over our house while we are gone. I know I have no real reason for spending the time and $ on such a thing but I thought it would be fun and since I apparently have too much spare time decided to put it together. Above is a picture of the back of the house that I took while drinking a cup of coffee at the local Panera Bread. I am still working out some kinks with the system, but from the road I should be able to view live and recorded video and access the system to make changes if necessary. Next week will be Court's last week of summer vacation as she has to report to Rider University by the 31st, Then I work the next 7 days, then come home sleep and at around 7pm Monday the 8th we will be on the road. Stay tuned

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What will you think of next??? It is pretty cool though! I'm gonna have Tom go moon you while you guys are away! Nothing like a full moon to get you moving along! Have a great trip & be safe!
Love,
Sheree