Monday, August 4, 2008

Blog Update....working with this site

As I have been tweaking this site I have noticed that there are many quirks and I am trying to figure out how to tell everyone how to navigate and post comments.

1. I adjusted the settings within Blogger and now anyone should be able to comment without having to sign in or create an account. When you go to the comment page, it will ask you to sign in or click below a few spaces and you will see the "Anonymous" click that and comment away.

2. The site doesn't seem to update itself very well. According to Blogger they say to erase your browsers history and try refreshing your page. I noticed that this doesn't work every time. But I did notice if you go to the right of the page under "BLOG ARCHIVE" and click the newest blog entry that this will give you the newer updated page.

If you notice or have any problems please let me know by commenting.

Thanks
Rob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a test comment....

Sheree said...

Hi! Glad you guys had a great trip! Wow, I haven't seen Bobby in forever! I still picture him as a kid and not an adult! Would love to hear more about your trip. Thanks for passing on my number to Karyn. I'm hoping she is planning on coming to the reunion.
Love,
Sheree