Sunday, September 28, 2008

update

Now that we are home I have not felt like doing anything with the pictures... Click HERE for the latest. I have a lot of work ahead of me to manage and figure out what pictures I am going to print out. For those of you who are computer savvy, we took 20 gigs worth of pictures. In time I will create a slide show of the better pictures and leave them on my laptop to show whoever is interested.

The voting is over and the winner was "hell yes, I'd love to hang with the spouse" followed by "hell no, I'd rather go to the bar". thanks to all who voted!

It was fun keeping this blog to update our travels and it even helped me to keep things straight. Assuming the Ireland hotels have internet I will keep the blog going!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait, beer blogging from Ireland!

Weebs

Anonymous said...

I'm really exceited for your trip.remember the Orange and the Green.

Sheree said...

Hi! Thanks for taking Flat Stanley! He will be better traveled than I am! Finn will be thrilled! I will show him tom. If you find anything, shop, store, sign etc. with Finn's name on it could you take a Flat Stanley pic with it??? Hope you are having a great time and that Lori is feeling better! Love you guys! Sheree