Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dublin


A quick update as we are having a difficult time getting online here in Dublin. First we heard about the Philadelphia Phillies, AWESOME!!!!

Two days ago, Lori and I ate at the oldest pub in Ireland, The Brazen Head, (I will update pictures later) I ate my first Irish meal of Guinness stew, which was very good. After that we walked through some pretty bad rainy conditions to view the book of Kells at Trinity University! The University was very impressive and old, located at the end of the book of Kells was a library of extremely old books, (we were not permitted to take photos) The old library was just an awesome site which made me feel like Indian Jones running for my life!!

Yesterday, we saw the Guinness plant/store, not that impressive but we did get some free pints of Guinness! Got to run.

More pictures of Flat Stanely later Finn, don't worry!

Today we are off for a visit to New Grange some old Tomb, afterwards we will have free time in Dublin hopefully the weather will allow us to get around?

No comments: